Post a mJob
Number of FarmavitaR+ clients offer temporary jobs for GxP Auditors. We are looking for experienced GxP auditors and trainers worldwide, for the number of clients. With your application please provide CV and list in audits conducted during last 2 years.
This temporary jobs require you to manage the risk-based quality assurance audit program, including:
Work experience and Educational background
• B.S. in a science field (or equivalent degree)
• Minimum of 5 years of direct QA experience with at least two of those years as a lead auditor in a Pharmaceutical or GXP regulated environment
• Experience in regulated pharmaceutical, biological
• Expertise in identifying risks to quality and business during audit activities and to evaluate their magnitude and potential impact
• Ability to travel up to 40% of time, globally
Additional skills or experiences
• Ability to stay current with the international ICH guidelines, FDA regulations, and quality and regulatory standards, trends, rules
• Current working knowledge interpreting and implementing ICH, FDA, and other various local government regulatory requirements governing GCP/GLP/GVP operations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
• Be flexible and prepared to perform other related tasks as assigned
Select the job you want to offer the user to purchase. To send a related offer, you need to 'Post a service' first, then user can view your order and make a custom order.
Please Signin to submit an offer.
Edit your job
Opening message is automatically displayed as your first message in the order detail page.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
Welcome to FarmavitaR+!
Registration is free. Register and post projects in few easy steps and start receiving proposals.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.